Announcements and Important Events
- Tickets will be available online through Ticket Spicket and at the gate.
- Students $2.00 (only available online).
- General Admission $5.00.
- All tickets at the gate will be $5.00 general admission.
- If you are using a digital ticket, please have it up and ready to present as you approach the gate. DO NOT REDEEM your ticket until you present it to the ticket taker.
- Visiting fans will have a dedicated entrance after crossing the bridge leading to the stadium.
- Home fans will have a dedicated entrance by the BEAVER gate.
- All entry will be from the front of the stadium. There is NO ACCESS to the stadium from the rear of the school.
- Once a spectator enters the stadium, they will receive a stamp which allows for stadium re-entry.
- General parking will be available in the front parking lot near the school entrance and near the tennis courts.
- Reserved parking will be in the side parking lot heading towards the bell tower. Handicap parking will be available in this lot.
- Handicap parking will also be available between Shaw Park and the stadium (limited spots).
- Additional parking can be found on side streets.
- Due to construction, there will be NO PARKING for spectators in the rear of the school.
- Firearms, knives, or any type weapon are not permitted.
- Backpacks, pets, and bicycles will not be permitted in the stadium. Service animals are permitted in the stadium.
- Alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, and/or drugs are not permitted on school grounds. Any individual found under the influence will be removed from the stadium by police.
- Whistles, cow bells, and air horns are not permitted at athletic events. This is a PIAA rule.